Country: Vanderlin known as Iceland Irilandria is located in the North.
Is known for its vast history Irilandria has one of the most biggest influences having the ruling king in power, Irilandria was the original blood line that founded Vanderlin. This city is very famous for its military force and powers. They have imported several white marble from Tenebrous, here politics rule but the king has the final say he decides what is what. Religion influence is very strong in Irilandria and thus is a major influence in this part of the country. They have recently allowed other religions into the city however they hope to influence them into joining the " proper religion. "
The city is the crown jewel of Irilandria thought their is no poor individual in the city their are modest living but most people live an amazing or good life in this city. The city is thriving and growing stronger they have recently put a lot of money in security. The cities family has always been under the eye of the people in the last few hundred years the people have elected one of the heirs instead of the Father choosing as was done in the past it always use to be the eldest son.
A woman has never obtained the throne as the active ruler the main queens job was to act as a host dealing with the more political sides however as of a late the duties have been split down the middle. Thought as of the current ruler he rules alone after the Day of the Reaping. The city is famous for its battling and fighting but has suffered a great embarrassment many years ago the city was attacked.
Thousands upon thousand of children were taken in the middle of the night the food at a festive had been laced with sleeping drouts and gas had been thrown into the city knocking many of its inhabinaites unconscious during the calling ceremony. Along with tones of children and adults alike even members of the Vanderlin house hold had been taken.
Household dose not mean blood related- The potential to marry into the house hold or members of a potential blood line merging were also taken several knights were slain. It was believed a civilization with advanced technology were the ones behind the attack and Irilandria closed its borders as well as the entire country Vanderlin to tourists and to outsiders blocking all trade.
A huge man hunt had been set out but it took a few days for the effects of the poison, sleeping droubts and injuries to heal. That and the King had been slain protecting his child not to mention he'd been turned into a vampire and tried to kill his own wife. No one is sure why he decided to do it only that Mathias the current king had to kill him along with his own guards.
It was later figured out that his mind was being controlled by an unknown Vampire. This weakened the main cities trust in Skyland and Stareldore thought they too had been attacked that day and several large colonies had been take over by an unknown enemy. Revealing that a mysterious traitor had been involved they had offered their assistance to track down the enemy and they have recently formed a coalition to hunt down the enemy.
The enemy guild is known as the Reapers: They are lead by someone who calls them self the Rune Master. Their is much tension between Mathias and Nebula the wife of Nathen (The previous King) That was killed in battle. She blames him for his death and believes he has something to do with this their current relationship is hostile and on egg shells thought neither one has declared war but they are barely poliet to one another. Her city has all but stopped their trades and has even denied their priests access into their city.
Quests: Usually consist of a price paid to the bank the number one quest earners get special treatment by many. The quests are only allowed to be fullfiled by Guild members or knights.
Mages and Sages: Male are Mages and Sages are females they are known dragon rider magic users that work in magic. They are sometimes refered to as Magicians they can be hired to do a service for the king or others.
The first person to sign the quest board can take it on. They are expected to file up the information all quests must be approved by the board Master. The quests are posted notified at the bars and anyone can fullfil them.
Mevardars are well loved and well taken care of in this country their is suppose to be one trained Mevardar for battle in each group that goes to fight. They are well respected scholars and have great influence in the country. Both non magic and magic doctors work in the Mevardar's guild the Fates. They are said to have the most well developed physic powers.
Mevardars them selves are hard working and often help with the influx of patients they take up study under the church, religion, or Physicians. Some Mevardars may act as intelligence gathers, or as advisers on some occasions.
Mevardar's are well liked but they are also feared for their amazing powers they tend to take in the blind, deaf or damaged into their socities and train them to use their physic powers. Sometimes a Mother is known to blind or maim their child in hopes they'll be accepted by the guild. The Faith guild it self is known to train all the wizard and witches that wonder through the land. They are also known to accept technology advances but they also have non technological advances.
The Mevardar's tend to have their own goals and powers.
They are the unbounded they have not yet found their dragon partner this refers to both dragon and other species that have not yet met their dragon rider. They may also be refereed to as hatchlings by dragons.
Religion Name: KardravinEdit
They believe that the King Spirit is Pivot guardian of the after life. That he keeps the balance and blesses Keepers to serve under him.
The color purple is a religious color. The color red is the second most holly color. They think no one other then religious people should have purple colors or red unless they are vampires that have their eyes born red. Because they cannot change their eyes unless they use modern technology which isn't accepted in all places. Thought some see those born with purple hair or red eyes as a blessing but it depends on where you live,
Anyone can claim sanctuary inside of the walls, there is no violence inside of the church walls that means a church is neutral grounds.
- 'The Gate of Heiko-' Is where the Evil spirit Zephyr lives that has been sealed by Lord Pivot, The Master, King Pivot, he gathers the soul of the dark world, and keeps them their serving under him as his Dark Knight.
- Inside of the Heiko gate are all the evil souls, it is believed that Zephyr will try to deceive you and get you to do evil tasks.
- Zephyr is depicted as both evil and as a Knight
- He is depected as a Deer like creature with a mouth filled with sharp teeth and a face made out of bone
- He is considered the Dark Guardian
- Zephyr curse: Is often used to curse those that the religious people hate.
“I curse your great, great grand children with Zephyrs Curse,” It is no likely term it means you hope a whirling mass of dark magic seeps from the Heiko gate and consumes them for entirety cursing their family with early death.
Marriage: In the Pure Kardravin a male must have land before he can choose a bride, must have the Fathers permission. Must be of age, pass a mental exame as well as a physical one.
Females need nothing more then their name, those with higher class having dragon rider blood are often sought after. However a female may take the position of lead in the family depending on the area they live by.
Contract: All marriages must have a contract that is magical bounded there are contracts with exceptions see if you to break them would end the contact of marriage.
- Lied about past (Blood line) Everything must be documented
- Threatening to harm (Bodily, force breeding, extra)
- Abandoning them (Missing for more then 3 months)
- Threatening to harm family members
- Breaking any of the conditions set by the parents
- Breaking any laws set by the King
- Branded as a Oath Breaker
- Abandoning a child
- Harming a child
- Too aggressive towards the bride
Blessing of Object: They can choose any object, necklaces, jewelery, sword, weapon or dagger it depends on the individual it will be blessed by the server and he or she may bless the object. However they must have the approval of the Clan Chief/ Mayor in some places. They also must have permission from the Father of the bride unless the Father is not considered a Father.
Kiss of Bondage:Edit
The Leader of the Clan/ Tribe/ Colony/ Kingdom- Depending on lingage and how important the individual is the person joining the family must abandon their last name and be kissed on the forehead to be accepted as a part of the family. They may still be apart of the family even if they are granted a divorce say if he breaks any of the contract or her.
The Leader: It is usually clear who the leader is they have a specific days or weeks where the individual leader of the family, or say if the King wishes to marry them he will do so. However if they disagree with the marriage because either the year gap or how long they've been together is at the discretion of the king. He might make them wait later or go through tests before they can get married.
Who may stop a wedding or approve of one is
- Family Member
- Close Friend
- Someone in love with either bride or groom (They must be given a chance by the laws they have a 6- 1 year chance to stop a wedding) This can be done so during a six month time after the wedding or before.
- Child of the bride if from a previous marriage or of the groom
- If the bride is pregnant she is still married into the family but if the groom has broken the law or harmed or betrayed his bride (or vise versa) then the family will accept her them self
- They may be able to take over said rank
Preacher: They preach the teaching to anyone that will hear, speaking of their religion and the great voice. Both male and females are accepted and they may also be married.
May or may not join with any particular religion if they do they usually set them self in one religion and stay there. Those that join a religion usually do not assist in combat but perfer to spiritually help instead of acting in violence. A Keeper may stop or start a war depending on what they say. They have as much say so as a King if not a very high Chief.
They are Riders that have devoted them selfs to the church acting as convoys or guardians, they do train in combat but also spiritually as well. They act more like an inner peace keeping force and do not seek out violence.
They are raised by the communities and usually for sake acts of war however if their country is attack they will defend it. But they wont say go to fight or start a fight but they know how to finish it.
They will spare their opponate if they can, but sometimes it is impossible. A Spirdra may have a spirit guardian of a various animal arround their neck or of their colors.
Animals: All animals are to be respected and not killed with magic they must be defeated fairly if an animal has unusual coloration they are not allowed to kill it. All animals but be well taken care of.
Blessed: Their are those that have been blessed by lesser spirits the affects can be healing blind eyes to adding new Arcane magic. This may be fake or true who knows either way the religion will often investiagate these cames while others may be misidentified.
It is often noted that those that have met a misfortune in their lives being murdered loosing a loved one, then taking their own lives. Being abandoned as a child often are blessed, this may be from regaining a limb or new powers , having their hair or skin altered in any way.
This may be from one form example a werewolf might be an Albino, or have various hair color changes that are not natural in their species. enhanced magical powers, mental powers or to the actual sighting of a great spirit.
Blood Challenge: A blood challenge ends in the death and is a serious challenge those taking the challenge or issuing the challenge may pay, bribe someone to fight for them. Or have a champion take their place, or fight them selves. The individual winning the fight is considered right, or proven right purged of what ever conflict that caused the original challenge.
Example believing someone killed your loved one but you died during the battle instead they are seen as innocent in the eyes of the law even if their not. They won the challenge and will get to live their life. No one else may challenge them for the same battle.
The only way that the blood circle can be forged is with strong emotions otherwise it dose not hold. Not all Blood Circles can be formed with magic example two individuals without magic may also use the blood circle to handle debts, or arguments.
Honor Circle: Like a blood circle you may higher someone to fight your battle for you thought males are expected to fight for themselves, or females that have had battle training. Since it is your honor these fights are handling skirmishes or insults, a way of blowing off steam.
No healing magic is allowed in an honor circle however you give your opponent the choice of surrendering instead of fighting to the death. These Honor battles do on occasion result in death but it is extremely rare and is much more common during the early years or communities with poverty.
Size: Largest city in the world Walls: White marble Layout: built around the sea and up towards the mountain
Attractions: Dragon battling, training, fighting, swimming, battle competitions Famous For: History, historical buildings, fishing, shows, the main castle Nearest Tavern: Banned
Guards: Cautious Locals: friendly Crime: None existing Economic Base: Stone working, fishing, trading, iron ore, sword making, textiles, farming, fishing, quests, guild masters, teaching, gold, perfume, flowers, herbs and spices, healing, trees, wood, farming, dragon battling Main Craft: leather working, dragon training, battling training, iron, ores Economy:Very strong
Government: Blood line, heirs Major Influence: local politics Corruption: None
Religious Influence: above average
Streets: smell like flowers Buildings: keep doors closed
Named after Dragons and the first royals daughter Mora. The city is wide and made out of stone they are famous for their furs, historic buildings, meat, ice magicains and Ice dragons, water dragons. They are also known for their trades, and for homing the castle of Isa a religious place. They are known for their canned meats, vegetables, pickles and eggs, they are known for having large enough places for dragons to live side by side by their riders. They are also known for making it minatory to be trained in the army for one male from each family at the least.
Women can volunteer if they choose to but will usually work as cooks, healers, or as some sort of worker. The city has large uninhabinaited areas and rich mountains and ice stones. They are known for having an entiry city made out of ice as well as a large forest.
This city is ruled by very rich families that support the current ruler. Most agree in this place that Nebula should be the current ruler and not Mathias. Since she is the eldest daughter of the king and is blood related to the line while Mathias just married into the family. Trolls live in family groups to large military trained groups here and there.
They are known for having a wide amount of artic wild life and rare herbs and spicies not found any where else. Whaling is popular in this area, they also have problems with demons on occasion.
Size: Large Walls: Ice, stone, Layout: tones of open plains, protected by vast mountains, and large areas of ice
Attractions: Ice castle of Isa, Ice City, Ice Sculpture, forest of Ilgna Famous For: History, historical buildings, dragons, Trolls, Nearest Tavern: On fridays and saturdays only.
Guards: Aggressive towards outsiders Locals: Hostile Crime: Average Economic Base: Stone working, fishing, trading, iron ore, sword making, textiles, farming, fishing, quests, guild masters, teaching, gold, perfume, flowers, herbs and spices, healing, trees, wood, farming, dragon battling Main Craft: Metals, soaps, fragments, rare clothing, meat, swords, dragon riders Economy:very strong
Government: Blood line, heirs Major Influence: local politics Corruption: Above Average
Religious Influence: average
Streets: smell like herbs Buildings: Stone/steel
Name: Stagorin Animals: Named after the vast herds of Stargin Deer that make this place home, they are adapted to living in the mountains.
These Stagin herds are considered holly are not to be eaten.
History: Tail Chaser's were once said to live here, an extinct species of shape shifters, that were said to have wings.
This country was taken over by the main Capitol and agreed to join as an individual state ruling over their kingdom. However many see them self as an individual Kingdom and the alliance is shaky at best. However relations are better then they use to be.
- Elected Monarch: An Elected Monarch through the heirs meaning either sex can become ruler.
- Mercy: They believe in not killing unless they have to or at war, they believe in treating their enemies on how they would be treated.
- They have strict prison laws including
- Each prisioner must be treated as if they are innocent of the crimes
- Each Prisoner must have their own cell
- The Prison must have double the guards then inmates
- Each Prison must grow its own food
- Prisoners have the right to free speech
- The right to an elected official
- Rights may be taken away for hurting a prison guard or another inmate
- They no longer have the right to vote
- Their are some limits
- If anyone is known to break the laws of murder depending on how the murder was done their are cases when death scentences have been voted by the individual's families themselves
- However it is a long process
- They wont deport others if it means a death scentences
- They wont deport anyone that is a Father and is taking care of their child (Say someone is illegal crossing the boarder or breaking a law in another part of the country, they will be expected to hold their prison term in Stagorin.)
- Blood Feast: The blood feast is held every 10 years automatically everyone will bring at least one food dish to the celebration and anyone can participate in the Blood Feast, they can challenge the President to battle. The President must be Physical and Mental fit enough to compete in a battle the President since he is challenge can choose what game it is.
- Despite the name blood is usually not split and hasn't been drawn in years, if the looser of the mind battle refuses to submit they almost always do after they loose the first battle. If they choose not to the two will fight a psychical battle if the opponent wins the second battle then it goes down to a Patron battle between two hunters or nominated or those who wish to compete.
- The two opposing Hunters will then fight a battle the winner determines the out come. Keep in mind the President can still be voted out if not enough people agree but they have three months to impress the people or not.
Any race is accepted as the leader so long as they are accepted by the previous president or any member of their country. Sometimes if the looser is favorable they may be accepted as a Heir. A heir is not a blood heir like in most places, the President is expected to train the individual to take up rank. The President can be male or female.
- Vote: The hunters must vote when it comes to things like battle thought they will generally back up their president if they feel as if they are being threatened.
- Marriage: In their mind marriage is before anything including kissing kissing in a public place is generally scowled upon especially those of adult hood. Unlike most countries however they accept all type of sexual preferences are accepting of same gender romances.
- President: Calls their leader Boss, or President, they were influenced by their fairy blood line, all magical creatures in the woods sell this as their one leader, they remain leader until they retire for their entire life. Once the President passes they can either pick a heir training them from birth however their is an election someone can be nominated or any species can go for the title of President but it is almost always an Arvigar but it doesn't mean it is always so.
- They have been greatly introduced by their fairy brothers. They call all sentimental creatures Ferins.
- Voting Out: Their can be a vote to vote out the current president but it most be at least 80 percent of the population who agrees with it. The bond with the people is great so the President must visit each Tribe/ Clan/ City/ Town/ that is part of the province.
- Hunters: The Hunters provide the food with the city dictating who is a farmer suggesting others to become hunters or others to become guards for the king. They can also nominate a potential hunter.
- Unlike most countries the Hunters do not obey the President they choose to or choose not to follow orders they have their own pecking order that can be changed basically the best fighter, and the one with the most knowledge in their province takes up the rank. Their is a numerous amount of competitions held and the winner can gain rank same for children.
- Hosts: hosts jobs are to host outsiders and to inform them of their religion and culture, and how things work in their Province. To be honest it is more like their separate kingdom but they don't bother the king and do accept trade with them. They are suppose to know everything and everything they have knowledge of advanced technology and know how to use them. They are basically the face, or the ambassadors of the next generation. They inform the hunters and the President about information that they need to know.
- Civilians: Civilians can live in four divided places modern sewer systems, technology or how they were intended to live without the comfort usually the rich and average house hold lives like that. While the others can live with no technology advances, it depends on what town or city you go to within the province. Civilians generally are well respected members basically everyone knows everyone. Most of their cities are small, but their bonds are great.
- Meat is a rare delicacy at least until they got the trade routs with the King of their country. Unlike most countries or places your rank depends on your skill and not your race anyone can gain rank in here. To be accepted as a member of the city you must perform some tasks.
- They rarely accept outsiders into their main camp, they are said to have giant cities made of stone they lack in members they make up in wide amazing buildings in honstey they could use a lot more people. They have a rich culture, and a lot of myths. Unlike most feral countries they have access to technolgoy and dose use some of it in various places.
- Children: Children are trained from birth all of them how to fight all children are looked after by the entire community their are no Mother and Father sets but the entire country takes care of one another. Their population is rather low so there is no restrictions set on population growth.
- It is generally hard and remote to get to their kingdom unless they come from the surrounding kingdom there are talks about opening more trade routes.
Size: Very Large Walls: Yes Layout: built on the slope of a mountain, lots of forests, and fields
Attractions: gardens and city parks Famous For: apocatharies, monks and inter-guild competition Nearest Tavern: downtown
Guards: well-armed Locals: very friendly Crime: average Economic Base: mining Main Ore: silver Economy: somewhat weak and declining
Government: hereditary ruler Major Influence: economy Corruption: average
Religious Influence: dominating
Streets: unusually narrow Buildings: are narrow and tall
The lecherous mage who frequently has ill-concealed affairs. She has many enemies. Rumors say that she fears minor nobility. She can usually be found in a certain tavern.
The disgraced master artisan who keeps unusual company. He seems to have little trouble with obvious enemies. Rumors say that he is enraged by guild leaders. He can usually be found at home.
The wealthy trader who recently made dangerous accusations. She has questionable allies. Rumors say that she has been having trouble with wizards. She can usually be found at a party.
The upwardly mobile mercenary who keeps unusual company. She has more allies than enemies. Rumors say that she is trying to be friendly with royalty. She can usually be found downtown.
The alchoholic merchant who has recently suffered a series of setbacks. He has few open enemies. Rumors say that he may be dangerous to outsiders. He can usually be found at home.
The arrogant mercenary who has recently fended off several assassination attempts. He seems to have little trouble with obvious enemies. Rumors say that he has plans involving wizards. He can usually be found in a tavern.
- History: Loderfield is known for its vast hills and open areas, it is known for having a few rocky places, and a large lake. Also it is known for having it's demons problem and for being very corrupt in general it has an average echonomy.
- Bribery: Goes a long way just for safe passage its best to get paid then to get mobbed or beaten. Loderfield generally has a lot of poor desperate people and a few crooks leading the place.
- Ruler: Is a distant retaliative to the throne he got his way to the top from killing the previous monarch in battle. He is the leader of the theif's and he has little to no honour being very violent. He is considered the black sheep of the family.
- The place has little to no religion and often ignores those who do not a good place to raise your family, a lot of dark moody men and places to get stabbed. The city streets are filthy and has never exactly recovered from the good old days.
- They mainly deal with drugs, gangs, smuggling (alcohol, Illegal drugs,) , human trafficking allegedly anyways.
- The slums here are filled with the dying and starving there is very little animals here, not a lot of pride when you live in filth. However the guards are all paid off by the current monarch. He often has surprisingly good relationships with others.
- Is noticed for sleeping around with women this place is where the party never stops. No one from the capital usually visits here. Despite the violence there is quite the beautiful gardens at the front part most of the dark dealings go along the back end of the place, it has started to recover more in the richest part of the city.
- Paladins from the city has start to show up. Rich Merchants often have special tastes.
Size: slightly below average Walls: stone, with well-defended gates Layout: built around three main roads
Attractions: gardens and talented street performers, gangs, Famous For: paladins and music Nearest Tavern: Back
Guards: very bored Locals: very hostile unless you have coin Crime: Bad Economic Base: Trade Main Crop: Barley, smuggling Economy: Average
Government: one nominally 'elected' official Major Influence: rich merchants Corruption: Bad
Religious Influence: somewhat weak
Streets: wide and airy Buildings: have small windows
The lecherous courtesan who is suspiciously free with money. He has more enemies than allies. Rumors say that he is easily irritated by military officials. He can usually be found near the outskirts of the city.
The arrogant lordling who recently had a sudden change in alliance. He seems to have little trouble with obvious enemies. Rumors say that he has some interesting relationships with politicians. He can usually be found at a party.
The alchoholic merchant who has been preaching the new religion. He has many allies. Rumors say that he may be dangerous to young scions. He can usually be found among a group of supporters.
The disgraced trader who is an open heretic. She has been rapidly losing allies. Rumors say that she may be dangerous to minor nobility. She can usually be found at work.
The gaudy lordling who spends more time in taverns than working. He has bad luck with former allies. Rumors say that he is careful around military officials. He can usually be found at the market.
Citys name is: AlvergoraEdit
This city is ruled by a female that has recently switched alliances she is cruel and cunning always thinking and working for her city. Their main income is flowers but their size is just average they have weak defense but a lot of money. Which makes it easy for theifs to steal from them. Violent crimes are rare but more stealing is common.
She keeps her position by highering Claygore to murder anyone who opposes her, despite that she runs her city cleanly for the most part. Not that many people openingly oppose her and most have been bought off. Thought she is not to be underestimated as she was the one to kill her Father.
She has made the city into something over the last few years. They've recently taken an interest in trading.
Talking about opening the old trade routs. Their alligence to the King is shaky since he's ignored their calls for arms and their influence isn't really all that high.
Size: average Walls: wooden, with weak gates Layout: quarters separated by main roads
Attractions: a naturally beautiful landscape and fountains Famous For: illusionists, cavalry and expansive markets Nearest Tavern: downtown
Guards: more than enough Locals: amicable Crime: above average Economic Base: orchards
Economy: very strong and stable
Government: one nominally 'elected' official Major Influence: trade Corruption: moderate
Religious Influence: dominating
Streets: have filthy gutters Buildings: keep windows open
Noteable Locals The old money socialite who recently had a sudden change in alliance. He has many allies. Rumors say that he dislikes speaking with nobles. He can usually be found in a certain tavern. Turning against his mayor.
The recently bereaved royal who frequently speaks against the establishment. She seems to have many allies. Rumors say that she is easily irritated by young people. She can usually be found at home.
The disgraced courtesan who has been asking all the wrong questions. She has bad luck with former allies. Rumors say that she has threatened criminals. She can usually be found at a party.
The deeply religious artist who frequently has ill-concealed affairs. He has more enemies than allies. Rumors say that he is trying to be friendly with wizards. He can usually be found at home.
The supposedly philanthropic royal who is an open heretic. She has many enemies. Rumors say that she has had incidents involving master artisans. She can usually be found among a group of supporters
Mendragar is a large city that has an elected official running house he is greedy loves his money, and whine. They are world famous for their whine, literature and knight training. Their are several camps for Dragons and their riders in the outer parts of the city. The poorer parts the slums, are often filled with the poor however they are doing better then in recent years.
He is an elected official among nobleman his influence is very high in the country and most people treat him as the ruling party. However the poorer and average working man has become hostile towards him due to the recent tax hike in food and clothing.
The city is very beautiful having many stone corridors of white, clays and lots of plants and flowers. Mendragar is one of the richest cities. Housing is expensive in this area but it always has been.
They have a large policing force that is under the direct orders of the current ruler however they do have a close bond with their people. Since most of them come from humble beginnings. They often let those under the age of 18 off with a warning especially when it comes to stealing food.
Size: enormous Walls: wooden/stone with strong gates Layout: built around three main roads has watch towers
Attractions: museums and gladiator ring(s) Famous For: Whine, Knights and literature Nearest Tavern: is closed, but there's one not far away
Guards: Busy Locals: hostile Crime: somewhat high in specific areas Economic Base: crafting Main Craft: textiles, stone, woods Economy: strong and stable
Government: one official elected from among nobles Major Influence: local politics Corruption: very high
Religious Influence: average
Streets: very wide Buildings: strong, made of stone
The strikingly attractive merchant who moonlights as something entirely different. He has questionable allies. Rumors say that he has recieved threats from clerics. He can usually be found at home.
The disgraced cleric who will not abide by change. He has been rapidly losing allies. Rumors say that he dislikes speaking with nobles. He can usually be found near the outskirts of the city.
The obnoxious trader who throws lavish parties. She seems to have many allies. Rumors say that she fears priests. She can usually be found near the outskirts of the city.
The extravagant politician who is rumored to be involved in several prominent assassinations. He has more allies than enemies. Rumors say that he dislikes speaking with mages. He can usually be found at a friend's house.
The swaggering socialite who has a dangerous vendetta. She seems to have little trouble with obvious enemies. Rumors say that she is easily irritated by guild leaders. She can usually be found near the outskirts of the city.
Size: average Walls: stone, with always-open gates Layout: built on the ruins of a much older city
Attractions: city parks and talented street performers, buildings, fishing, small to large islands, lots of beaches Famous For: expansive markets and pickpockets, huge stone buildings, fishing, dragons, vampires Nearest Tavern: half a dozen blocks from the entrance
Guards: opressive Locals: happy to con outsiders Crime: average Economic Base: crafting Main Craft: blacksmithing Economy: strong but declining
Government: one official elected from among nobles Major Influence: rich merchants Corruption: average
Religious Influence: strong
Streets: slightly overgrown with weeds Buildings: often have hidden doors
The disgraced politician who seems to always get free drinks. She has many enemies. Rumors say that she would like to deal with clerics. She can usually be found at the market.
The very wealthy entertainer who keeps unusual company. She has been quickly gaining enemies. Rumors say that she deeply detests traders. She can usually be found in a certain tavern.
The swaggering artist who can often be found in bad company. He has been rapidly losing allies. Rumors say that he fears scholars. He can usually be found near the outskirts of the city.
The surprisingly compassionate criminal who will not abide by change. She has many allies. Rumors say that she has plans involving artists. She can usually be found near the outskirts of the city.
The wealthy guard captain who has recently fended off several assassination attempts. He has been quickly gaining enemies. Rumors say that he wants to help courtesans. He can usually be found at a friend's house.
Devargin was named after a dragon who fought off a hoard of demons with the guards that came to the aid of the people. They are known for the river of two lovers that were transformed into the rivers by a good witch after they died in battle. The rivers names are Sonna and Demetri named after the parted souls. They are sometimes called the river of souls, or their point of meeting is often a religious aspect by some in the ceremony of the cleansing.
This city is very proud of its herding and farmers it is known far as wide as the city of the sheep, and they sell many of their products. They don't only just herd sheep but a lot of varries of hooved animals. It is one of the biggest cities however their technology isn't as advanced as some places. In fact technology is banned in Devargin and no one can pass the barrier who has it. Thought they have a collection area for technology.
Devargin is rulled by an elected farmer. The knights are trained from the main city and they have a great relationship with the king having been given the largest amount of money to improve quality of life. Their is little to no poor class meaning most of the people are middle class, their is also large buildings being made for scholar ship.
They believe sticking to the religion closely their are however some instance of those ignoring or shunning those who wear purple without being a religious member. Infants that have purple or red are often expected to be given up by the church. They are known to shun those that break the bonds of marriage ceremony.
Size: relatively small Walls: stone, with several large gates Layout: built around two rivers
Attractions: sculptures and race tracks Famous For: seers and taverns Nearest Tavern: a few blocks from the entrance
Guards: highly skilled Locals: cheerful Crime: very high Economic Base: herding Main Animal: sheep Economy: below average and declining
Government: officials elected by nobles Major Influence: the guards Corruption: very low
Religious Influence: high
Streets: in disrepair Buildings: are narrow and tall
The lecherous royal who has been accumulating debts. He has bad luck with former allies. Rumors say that he holds a grudge against the guard captain. H can usually be found in a certain tavern.
The deeply religious guild leader who frequently speaks against the establishment. She seems to have many allies. Rumors say that she should not be trusted around clerics. She can usually be found at a friend's house.
The strikingly attractive farmer who is associated with allegations of bribery. She has few open enemies. Rumors say that she should not be trusted around master artisans. She can usually be found wandering around trying to trick them.
The well-connected cleric who is known to spin complex schemes. He has few open allies. Rumors say that he has threatened mercenaries. he can usually be found near the outskirts of the city.
The recently wealthy military official who someone seems to be blackmailing. He seems to have many allies. Rumors say that he has some problems with courtesans. He can usually be found at a friend's house.
The young guard captain who has been asking all the wrong questions. She has been quickly gaining enemies. Rumors say that she holds a grudge against courtesans. She can usually be found near the outskirts of the city.
The unhappily married scholar who may have dabbled in forbidden magic. He has few open allies. Rumors say that he is enraged by royalty. He can usually be found wandering around.
Belvargaria is named for the golden flowers that grow durring the super time, the city is heavy decorated however their ecnomy has fallen and the city has been in disrepair as of late. The city use to be highly religious but this has fallen due to the harsh times that hey have suffered. The city however is beaitful and well taken care of. thought their main source of income use to be tourists attractions.
This part of the kingdom is dominated by women the recent royal has had a recent "accident" being targeted for trying to increase religion in this part of the kingdom. Their is some crime in the down town and harbor areas being stealing, murder, rape and all sorts of evils. In the richest part of the city their is a lot of animal training, fruits,despite being elected and being close to the king she is decidingly unpopular.
Her husband use to be in charge however he was killed in a battle. Rumor has it that someone is out for her head as it were. However she is gaining popularity and has been given 35,000 troops as a birthday gift by the capitail. All trained warrior to protect her. This has made the civilians icy and her guide with the religious city has increased.
They are aiding her where ever they can and she is in debt to them.
Size: enormous Walls: wooden, with several large gates Layout: built around a harbor
Attractions: lavish temples and fountains Famous For: inter-guild competition and animal training Nearest Tavern: downtown
Guards: armed with one-use spells Locals: slightly suspicious of outsiders Crime: average Economic Base: trading Main Trade Goods: fruits Economy: average but growing
Government: one elected official Major Influence: local politics Corruption: average
Religious Influence: somewhat weak
Streets: have very odd names Buildings: keep windows shuttered
The supposedly philanthropic criminal who seems to always get free drinks. She has many enemies. Rumors say that she is enraged by guild leaders. She can usually be found near the outskirts of the city.
The young royal who recently suffered a suspicious accident. She has bad luck with former allies. Rumors say that she wants to help outsiders. She can usually be found downtown.
The deeply religious cleric who recently had a sudden change in alliance. She has questionable allies. Rumors say that she holds a grudge against priests. She can usually be found among a group of supporters.
The spendthrift priest who is openly feared by the commoners. She has more allies than enemies. Rumors say that she wants to help traders. She can usually be found in a certain tavern.
The upwardly mobile scholar who attends every social event in the city. She has many allies. Rumors say that she is enraged by artists. She can usually be found among a group of supporters.
The swaggering mercenary who has a family closet full of skeletons. He has many allies. Rumors say that he may be dangerous to young scions. He can usually be found at a friend's house.
The lecherous guard captain who will not abide by change. She has been rapidly losing allies. Rumors say that she deeply detests traders. She can usually be found near the outskirts of the city
Melaridia is named for Melardian who founded the city 1000 years ago he left the city of Belvargaria with a 100 men in search for new land they managed to fight off the hoard of demons and make their own town it grew into a city over the years. Melaridia greatly influences Belvargria in modern day time throwing money in to help their dying economy as Belvargaria was the one to help them out when they were first born.
Melardian was the son of a nobleman from Belvargria who married a peasant and was set out to make his own fourtune. The city is rich is gold, mining and ores and is known for its large schools and buildings. However Melaridia has open trade and merchant working, they have several schools and dragon rider institutions. The festivles for the kingdoms are often held in Melaridia.
It is also connected to the two rivers, has lots of wild life plants and mountains named Sirius and Cyprus. Which is known for its legendary architecture and art galleries for its Wizard and Mages. It has banned the use of alcohol completely making it illegal. They have wide land and a big enough territory for dragons to live and breed in.
They have some of the largest stables made in the mountains and the wide fields and forests that grow in Melaridia. Melaridia is known to allow all sorts of religion and people however their doors have closed to allow more people to join their society the only way in currently is marriage. However you are more then allowed to come and visit.
They are known for their wide varries of perfumes, wood, stone house building, farming, wood, agriculture, fishery, stone making, wind making, demon hunting, for having lots of guilds. They ave good relations for almost every city and are well liked and adored. They have a huge influence and their royal leader is well liked he is a decedent of Belvargria and of the cities capital.
Size: very large Walls: none Layout: built around several large squares
Attractions: beautiful new architecture and art galleries Famous For: wizards and mages Nearest Tavern: Banned
Guards: friendly Locals: friendly Crime: below average Economic Base: crafting Main Craft: leather working, dragon training, battling training, iron, ores Economy: strong
Government: one official elected by nobles Major Influence: local politics Corruption: average
Religious Influence: above average
Streets: smell like flowers Buildings: keep doors closed
The spendthrift military official who is rumored to be involved in several prominent assassinations. She has been rapidly losing allies. Rumors say that she gets along fairly well with priests. She can usually be found at a friend's house.
The seductive entertainer who is openly feared by the commoners. She has been quickly gaining enemies. Rumors say that she wants to help scholars. She can usually be found at the market.
The suave merchant who has been asking all the wrong questions. He has been quickly gaining enemies. Rumors say that he is unwilling to associate with warriors. He can usually be found near the outskirts of the city.
The wealthy lordling who attends every social event in the city. He seems to have little trouble with obvious enemies. Rumors say that he is unwilling to associate with outsiders. He can usually be found at the market.
The very wealthy warrior who is an open heretic. He has few open allies. Rumors say that he has great admiration for courtesans. He can usually be found at the market.